Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10 Editable Documents

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
jludwigC73AM
345 Views, 2 Replies

10 Editable Documents

If I export a project as a f3z file and save that offline, can I then delete the same file from my 10 editable documents and free up room to make more? And then, down the line, if I need to re-edit an old document, I could open the f3z file, work on it, export it again, and re-delete?

Additionally, I made a custom machine file for my Shapeoko Pro XXL before I realized I didn't actually need to. The grbl post processor is all I need. But I've added it to a few files. I thought I removed it from those files, but they still show in its "used by" list. If I do the above, export and save offline then delete the cloud file, will I then be able to to delete the unnecessary machine file?

Labels (4)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
g-andresen
in reply to: jludwigC73AM

Hi,

If you change a project to the read-only state, you again have the option to edit a new file.

günther

Message 3 of 3
ltomuta
in reply to: jludwigC73AM

No need to delete anything, just mark files as read only and they don't count anymore util you make them editable again. Also referenced files don't count as long as they are marked as read-only. Full details at https://www.autodesk.com/products/fusion-360/blog/the-10-document-limit-for-personal-use-explained-i...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report