Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stops responding when opening NC programs

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
221 Views, 4 Replies

Stops responding when opening NC programs

Everything works well until I try to generate a NC program. As soon as I double click on the NC program icon, the entire fusion stops. However my computer is not overloaded, and the only thing I can do is closing fusion from the task manager of windows. I cannot generate G-code anymore... 
What can I do ?  

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
seth.madore
in reply to: Anonymous

Does every file do this? What happens if you don't use NC Programs and just go the "old fashioned" route and select a Setup and Post Process the selection?

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 3 of 5
jeff.pek
in reply to: Anonymous

I wonder if this isn't a case of the window being opened offscreen -- where a secondary monitor used to be? Can you use Alt-Space, and see if a little menu pops up, with which you can move it back into view?

Jeff

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: jeff.pek

You are right Jeff Pek : the window is opened off-screen. This problem occur when I disconnect one screen from my computer...
The solution I have is to re-connect the second screen. Usually, when I remove fusion from the second screen (to the first one) before disconnecting the second screen, I don't have this problem.  

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: seth.madore

This bug appears on every file, and it doesn't work if I restore an old file.  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report