Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I managed to create a file of a simple 3d box I want to use in easel to cnc the box out of a 2x4. ...

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
FacebookGroupMember
134 Views, 4 Replies

I managed to create a file of a simple 3d box I want to use in easel to cnc the box out of a 2x4. ...

I managed to create a file of a simple 3d box I want to use in easel to cnc the box out of a 2x4.
I've been watching tutorials on fusion and I think I need to create some tool paths. I think I make those in the cam section but I cannot find the cam section or figure out how to generate g code. I did download a file called f360-easel.cps as I know I need that but I don't know what to do next. In the picture you can clearly see there is no CAM button in the upper left, any help is appreciated, thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

The manufacturing tab is the CAM. You need to create a setup. Then pick an operation and start laying out your tool paths. Would be a good idea for you to Jump on YouTube there are thousands of videos .
Message 3 of 5

Jason Hickle thanks, that's a start. I've watched a lot of videos but got stuck at that, I'll give it a go.....now I figure out how to create a set up next.
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Thank-you Jason Hickle and Daniel Lyall , that was all I needed. I'm now onto it a bit more and closer to understanding it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report