Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I setup my post to simulate connection moves?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
da_fish
214 Views, 3 Replies

How do I setup my post to simulate connection moves?

A few weeks or months ago I remember reading in a what's new blog post about simulating connection moves in machine simulation. If I'm not mistaken, this in supported, but you need to make a slight modification to your post processor for it to work. It explained in the blog post how to change your post processor.

Anyways, I would like to implement that in my post but I can not for the life of me find any information on it. I've spent around an hour trying to find it. I also studied the machinesimulation.cps post but with no success in achieving my goal.  

Could anyone help me or point me in the right direction?  I simply want to be able to simulate connection moves when simulating our 5-axis machine in machine simulation with in Fusion.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
a.laasW8M6T
in reply to: da_fish

Hi

What controller does your machine have?

Message 3 of 4
da_fish
in reply to: a.laasW8M6T

It's a Fanuc RoboDrill, series 31i model B5

Message 4 of 4
a.laasW8M6T
in reply to: da_fish

Hi

this one is configured already, if you have made changes to yours, I would open VS code and select both for compare to see where the differences are and transfer them to your post if needed, then test .

alaasW8M6T_0-1722538300321.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report