Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chamfer defaults?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
HughesTooling
150 Views, 2 Replies

Chamfer defaults?

What are the default chamfer supposed to be? Seems like the horizontal lead in rad has been set to 0mm and perpendicular is checked, also chamfer width is 0mm. These are the system defaults I get, not sure if I ever set user ones but something is different with update 2.0.18719 x86_64.

Thanks Mark

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
seth.madore
in reply to: HughesTooling

Those are the same values I get when I "reset to default". Is there an issue with this (as folks can change as needed)?

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 3 of 3
HughesTooling
in reply to: seth.madore

Well I guess fusion did a reset on the last update and overwrote my presets. I also noticed when creating setups my defaults had been overwritten as well. I always have stock offsets set to zero but after the last update they'd been reset to 1mm.

Just checked on another system and have the same problem. I always have these set to zero. Not had this happen for a long time, guess I should have saved my defaults.

Clipboard01.png

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report