Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAM on German machine

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
doris_fischer
988 Views, 5 Replies

CAM on German machine

Hi,

I'm working on a laptop with language setting=German (Windows 7, OS = English).

I was running through the new tutorials, which are really great. With the CAM tutorial first I realized that the UI appears mixed with German and English (see attached CAM Setup.jpg and CAM Setup2.jpg). But it's working.

The issue is now on the "Select Tool" command (see attached CAM Select tool.jpg). For any reason the selection window is empty. 

Please advice how to proceed here.

Regards,

Doris

Doris Fischer

Education Account Manager
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
rishivadher
in reply to: doris_fischer

Hi Doris
To change the language to first as seen on the picture one (eng.png)
And the second is just rigth CLICK on the option you prefer to select it(Untitled.png)
The third question don’t understand what is the issue, but use the sample library for this test as the pic shown (lib.png)
Best your truly Rishi

Message 3 of 6
rishivadher
in reply to: rishivadher

our to change the language, flow the path

Message 4 of 6
doris_fischer
in reply to: rishivadher

Hi,

Thanks for the answer, Rishi.

I know how to change the language settings on my machine, but this is not what I want to do.

The point is, that with German (non English settings) not everything runs as described in the tutorial. 

As next on step 16/66 there is no tool #11 with diameter of 25mm (see screenshot attached).

Regards,

Doris

Doris Fischer

Message 5 of 6
hansun_zhu
in reply to: doris_fischer

Hi Doris,

Could you please go to "Sample Libraries->Sample Tools->", scroll down the window and then click on an 25mm tool, then click Edit on the bottom of the dialog, in the Edit dialog, active the "General" tab, input 11 in Number, then click Ok to finish the edit operation, then you can click Select button on the library dialog to select this tool.

See attached image for reference. 

Thanks

Hansun

Message 6 of 6
doris_fischer
in reply to: hansun_zhu

Hi Hansun,

Thanks for the advice. It works.

Regards,

Doris

Doris Fischer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report