Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block Delete

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
christopher.leblanc
130 Views, 1 Reply

Block Delete

Doing the normal google research, but does anyone know if you can set a specific tooling path with block delete enabled?  Like I have my thread cycle, I want too have an additional single pass thread cycle with the / in only that section.  This way I don't have to either rerun the whole thread cycle every time I make an offset, or load up a separate program just to do one pass.  Atm I am just posting it at the end of the program and adding the / in front of every line manually, but would be nice too not have to do this to every connection.  Its not like I am cutting new connections, this is drill pipe recuts so the offset moves from tool joint too tool joint due to the junk steel and interrupted cuts.  This stuff really is horrible, I cut one perfectly fine at 400sfm rough and 450sfm finish, then the next I have to cap the max rpm too 350-400rpm due to slight bends, offset weight etc..  Doesn't help that the owner was taken advantage of by Milltronics sales and sold him a machine that is quite horrible compared to what I have run in the past 25years.  While the hardware itself might not be all that bad, the software side is some of the worst I have ever seen. 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Right click on the toolpath and select "Optional", this, if your post is configured correctly, should place a "/" in front of every bit of code related to that toolpath

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report