Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BigRep Studio G2 - Won't print main body with E2

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
cabartholomew
65 Views, 0 Replies

BigRep Studio G2 - Won't print main body with E2

I've been working on integrating Fusion 360 into our additive program for a more streamlined manufacturing process, but I encountered a problem I can't seem to fix.

Currently the BigRep Studio G2 only prints from Extruder 1 (E1) (which is E0 for BigRep) when I select Extruder 2 (E2) (which is E1 for BigRep) to do all of the printing. Selecting E2 heats up E2 to the desired temperature, but then proceeds to print with E1 even after selecting all options to print with E2.

Print Setting Library only has E1 selected with no option for E2, but F360 allows me to change to E2 only after I perform the initial setup steps and change the print settings after selection. Photos attached.

The only reason this matters is our E1 tends to have more print errors than our E2. Other than that, everything is working well apart from fine tuning.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Labels (3)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report