Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced nesting not selecting all components Selected in Nest Preparation from Design Workspace Files Attached Need Help

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
gliebig
98 Views, 0 Replies

Advanced nesting not selecting all components Selected in Nest Preparation from Design Workspace Files Attached Need Help

I'm plowing through the Advanced nesting add-in. In the Design Workspace, Utilities - Nest Preparation and selected Automatic (Selected Entities) for only the components I need for the nest. Long Corrugated Panel (12 pcs), Short Corrugated Panel (16) pcs, Face Corrugated (1), Support Spire Corrugated (4). In the Ignore section I only have Automatic (Sketches) Selected. All other components in the list are set to Ignore.

I need to machine the following: Short Corrugated Panel (5 pcs) and Support Spire Corrugated (4pcs) to finish the job. I switched to Manufacturing Workspace, Fabrication, Component sources am able to override the nest qty for the Short Corrugated Panel but the  Support Spire Corrugated doesn't show up. What would be causing this? I really need to machine these two pieces as a nest to finish the job.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report