Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additive Post Processor Variable List?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
campbellqn
328 Views, 1 Reply

Additive Post Processor Variable List?

Is there a place I can find the additive manufacturing post processor variable list relating the options in the print settings editor to the post processors?

Second questions, if I want to add auto bed leveling is the only option to use the FFF Post Creation Utility? or can I add a checkbox somehow to the print settings window?

campbellqn_0-1629817267553.png

campbellqn_1-1629817344039.png

Labels (3)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
serge.quiblier
in reply to: campbellqn

Hello @campbellqn 

You won't be able to access all the variables defined in the print settings.

But for a list of the available variables passe to the post, you can follow this link to download the processor manual.

In the paragraph 9.3, you will find the objects and variables accessible in the post.

For adding the bed leveling command, depending on your knowledge on javascript programming, you can either use the FFF post creation utility, or you can use VS Code in conjuction with the Autodesk post processor utility useable with VSCode, in order to edit the post processor, written in javascript.

Javascript will allow you to do nearly aanything and use all tha available variable.

The post utility will not give you full access, as it's an easy to use way of editing post.

Have a pleasant day.

Regards

Serge.Q
Technical Consultant
cam.autodesk.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report