Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter options on paragraph and multi-select picklist fields in reports

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
mpasumarti
512 Views, 2 Replies

Filter options on paragraph and multi-select picklist fields in reports

The filter options provided for paragraph and multi-select picklist fields (there may be other fields which fall into this bucket) in reports are Contains, Starts With, Ends With, Does Not Contain and Is. The challenge here is how can I configure/build a report looking for items with either of those fields populated (are NOT NULL)?

Thanks,
Madhav
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
james.l.bryant
in reply to: mpasumarti

Hello @mpasumarti,

Thank you for taking time to contact Autodesk Forums and Support.  I have recently been made aware of your questions/issue.    In reports the goal is to  show all workspace items missing data values for multiple picklist field name but report filtering is missing filter option 'Is Blank'.

@mpasumarti,  thank you for bringing this to my attention.  This is a great IDEA which could be beneficial to Fusion Lifecycle members.  I would suggest reaching out to product management directly and posting this with them at IDEAS here

This as you mentioned affects only particular data fields like multiple picklist.  As work around I may suggest running report against the workspace, open report in Excel and utilize the additional Filter options under Data Tab which include Filter for blank.

With your acceptance of solution I will now close this discussion. Please let us know if we may be of future assistance. Thank you

James L Bryant

Autodesk Support Team

Contact Autodesk |
Tags (2)
Message 3 of 3
mpasumarti
in reply to: james.l.bryant

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report