Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can lifecycle name change in Lifecycle Editor update lifecycle of released revs?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
mpasumarti
532 Views, 3 Replies

Can lifecycle name change in Lifecycle Editor update lifecycle of released revs?

We have a requirement wherein we needed to change the existing lifecycle named Obsolete to End of Life. We have bunch of revisions in the system with Obsolete lifecycle. What happens when we rename Obsolete lifecycle to End of Life in the Lifecycle Editor? Would it rename the lifecycle on all the released revisions (which are having Obsolete lifecycle) to have End of Life lifecycle?

Thanks,
Madhav
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mpasumarti
in reply to: mpasumarti

@gasevsm@dvirh@tony.mandatori, Please let me know your thoughts on it.

Thanks,
Madhav
Message 3 of 4
tony.mandatori
in reply to: mpasumarti

Madhav,

I tried this on my tenant (renaming "Production" to "Production New") and it seemed to work.

However I am skeptical, so I would recommend doing this in a sandbox and then running a few test scenarios.  

Thanks, 

Message 4 of 4

Hi,

It works like Tony has said.

If you rename a lifecycle in "Administration > System Configuration > Lifecycle Editor", all the items are automatically modified (all the released and superseded revisions).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report