Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting Reports

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
510 Views, 3 Replies

Deleting Reports

I've been delete old unused reports.  But, when I've gone to delete a select few I get a permission error (the bloke with a whistle). To delete reports, I have to be the owner, which checks out.  So can I not delete them because a user still has them added to their dashboard charts?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
nguyentru
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Alex,

It is correct regarding not able to delete the reports that is own by another user.

Couple of suggestions that I have done in the past.

If the user is not longer active - as an Admin user you can reset the account and password.  Log in to the tenant as the user and delete the reports on their behalf.

If the user is still active, have the user go into the report tool to remove and/or delete old reports and charts.

If the report is no longer valid and still shows on your dashboard. You can simply turn off the Charts in My Charts to remove from dashboard display.

I hope these suggestions help you out.

Please feel free to contact me for any further questions.

Thank you,

Trung

Trung Nguyen | PLM Product Management | Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

NOTE: This response is applicable to Classic only. I've not tested this on modern UI.

------------------------

I've had issues deleting reports in the past before (as an administrator, and the owner of the report). My way around it is to submit this in a browser:

https://howden.autodeskplm360.net/reportDeleteAction.do?reportID=123456&PLM-XSRF-TOKEN=789012

replacing 123456 with the report ID, and replacing 789012 with your XSRF-TOKEN which you can find if you open web browser development console and CTRL+F search for "XSRF".

See this old post for information:

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/fusion-lifecycle-forum/deleting-reports/m-p/6848564

Not an ideal solution, but it has worked for me in these instances.

Message 4 of 4
james.l.bryant
in reply to: nguyentru

Hello @Anonymous,

Thank you for taking time to contact Autodesk Forums and Support. With your acceptance of solution I will now close this discussion. Please let us know if we may be of future assistance. Thank you

James L Bryant

Autodesk Support Team

Contact Autodesk |
Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report