Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any updates on deploying the v3 API?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
john.denner
535 Views, 2 Replies

Any updates on deploying the v3 API?

@gasevsm You had mentioned v3 API docs coming out shortly after AU. Any updates?

We are prepping for some new integrations and would like to see what's new and possible. Especially PATCHing records.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
gasevsm
in reply to: john.denner

Hi John,
There were slight final steps in wrapping this up that took longer than expected coupled with some priority shifts. We revived this task literally a week ago and will be defining a good timing. Really expecting if all goes well to see publications to start rolling within next few weeks. No promises just a guesstimate based on current load. Apologies for the delays.
For what it’s worth, you can always use postman to listen on what transpires as one uses the modern UI and leverage those same V3 api calls in your use cases. It’s quite effective way to get on a runway in lieu of waiting for documentation. Just saying this may be an option to explore for those quite technically inclined and adventurous to discover how to use an api with formal help yet to be published. If need assistance and feel up for it, ring me in private and can give you some pointers.
Thanks for the patience, sir.

Martin Gasevski | Fusion 360 Team Product Manager
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 3
john.denner
in reply to: gasevsm

Good idea on watching the requests as I use the system. I opted for Fiddler and just started going-to-town clicking all over the place and so now I can cleanly see all the requests. There are a lot!

There is definitely a big change in the response bodies which is what I was looking for since we have multiple system integrations.

I have a few additional questions about the best way to POST and PUT with v3 but I'll PM you for that.

Thanks again Martin!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report