Fusion Educators (Read-Only)
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Fusion for students

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
diego_laraRK2EG
637 Views, 1 Reply

Download Fusion for students

Good Afternoon,

I need Fusion360 for highschool. I´ve read that this software is free for school, please, could you help me?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi @diego_laraRK2EG 

Thanks for posting your question. Yes, Fusion 360 is free for educators and students. You have a couple options.

1. As an Educator, you can assign your students' a license of Fusion 360. With this method, you create an Autodesk account, Education profile, and verify your eligibility. Then you assign your students' a license. The students will receive an email, and they need to accept the invitation to create an Autodesk account and password. With this method the students bypass the Eligibility process.
  2. Your students can create their Autodesk account, Education profile, and verify their eligibility. Then they can request their own license of Fusion 360.

Here is a link to a document that explains the process. Educator’s guide to onboarding and offboarding students.

Note that your Eligibility needs to be confirmed each year.

Please let us know if this information helps.

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report