Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User parameter autofill issues

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
campbellqn
522 Views, 4 Replies

User parameter autofill issues

First off, love having autofill for user parameters, makes life x1000 times easier not having to remember all the names of parameters.

My issue is with anytime I need to change a parameter inside a function. Its difficult to change or highlight anything once a parameter is selected, I have to erase enough that it goes red before I can do much, the programs seems to want to push towards selecting from a random drop down of parameters. Also occasionally using backspace quickly will just back out of the function I'm editting rather then delete characters in the parameter field.

This is happening on any file, not any one in particular.

As an example:

I first used " 5.00 in " on an extrude function but I want to go back and change it to a parameter called length, I have to keyboard backspace through the "in" before I can highlight and erase or change anything, and again sometimes just causing the function to close as if I hit escape, rather then deleting characters.

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
bentwookie
in reply to: campbellqn

They've had some really nasty focus bugs in the dimensions entry field for some time now (I reported it in September). Apparently they are aware of the problem and can reproduce it, but it's been a real tedious few months...I hope it gets fixed soon. 

Message 3 of 5
Phil.E

@campbellqn

Can you please make a video using Autodesk Screencast? I want to see what is happening in your workflow along with the key press events to be sure we are tracking the issue you describe.

Thanks,

Phil Eichmiller
Software Engineer
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 4 of 5
campbellqn
in reply to: Phil.E

Apologies thought I had listed it

Message 5 of 5
Phil.E

Thanks for the video. I am able to reproduce it and log it.

(internal reference FUS-29942)

Phil Eichmiller
Software Engineer
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report