Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toolbox Assembly Small Issues

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
275 Views, 2 Replies

Toolbox Assembly Small Issues

Hi everyone,

I've finished a custom toolbox assembly for my job, and there are a few issues that I can't work out how to fix. 

1.) There's what I think are 'contour lines' on the toolbox, in places that I have no idea why there would be contour lines. I can't delete them, and when I try to combine, no part of my toolbox is selectable as 'target body'.

2.) I also wanted to see if I could get some help squaring my design. I attached a picture from the top and you can see it's a bit off.

3.) I was wondering if there is a way to organize my browser tree into folders, or at least moving something from far down on the tree to somewhere else in the tree. I don't think so, but if anyone has any ideas, that would be great. 

Thank you!

Labels (5)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
fusiondesigner
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

when I try to combine, no part of my toolbox is selectable as 'target body'.

Could it be because the components are external designs that have been inserted into this design, and are therefore read-only by default?

Message 3 of 3
BHOOM
in reply to: Anonymous

I understood that you don't wanna see contour lines right?

1.Just press CTRL+4 it hides the contour lines.

For organising just hold and drag the body to a desired component in that way it looks nice and clean.

2. For selecting the components in selection filters make sure you've checked everything.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report