Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stacked Balloons

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
602 Views, 6 Replies

Stacked Balloons

Hi,

Is there a way to create stacked balloons (multiple balloons in one leader) for an assembly drawing in Autodesk Fusion 360?

Labels (2)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
ClintBrown3D
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous 

Not yet, but "Balloon Collections" are something that I will add to the long term roadmap.

You can check out the public roadmap here.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous

Thank you, @ClintBrown3D !

Message 4 of 7
g.tinker
in reply to: ClintBrown3D

any progress on merged / stacked balloons, as this is sort of a must have for tidy drawings.

Message 5 of 7
PG.Eng2

Any update on the stacked balloons? 

Very helpful for annotating fastener stacks with multiple components. (i.e. Bolt + Washers + Nut)

Message 6 of 7
ivan99MCF

Any update on this?

Message 7 of 7
ClintBrown3D
in reply to: ivan99MCF

Hi @ivan99MCF 

We've been tracking feature requests for stacked balloons. It's on our roadmap and is starting to move higher in the priorities.

It's worth noting that sometimes a feature request can seem to take a lot longer than you might expect to get into the product. This is usually because there are other prioritized features in the queue ahead of it. Prioritization of features is based on many factors, but one of the largest influencers is the amount of customer requests we get (as outlined above). This one has had plenty of requests and is getting the attention it deserves!

Please bear with us, keep an eye on the public roadmap and the Fusion blogs, where we will share updates as we go. If you would like to meet with me to discuss drawings, or our prioritization process, please book a Zoom session with me via my calendar link. I'd love to chat to you about this, and to share some of our near term plans with you. Or feel free to drop me an email, Clint. Brown {a} Autodesk.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report