Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slider problem

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
gordonclamp
263 Views, 2 Replies

Slider problem

Hi, The problem I mentioned earlier on slider feed back has now shown up on existing models that had worked preveously with no problem. Added to that a model I have been working on all morning has dissapeared completely. Is there a problem at source?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
HughesTooling
in reply to: gordonclamp

Have you tried closing and restarting Fusion. If that doesn't help try a reboot of your computer as well.

Mark

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
gordonclamp
in reply to: HughesTooling

Hi Mark

Tried that several times. If I click the “drive joints” button and then the slider triangle the large direction arrow appears along with the distance readout. This I used to be able to get by double clicking the slider arrow. Even the revolute flag takes several attempts before the circular arrow and readout window appears.
If I attempt to double click the slider arrow all it does is to highlight the component I am hovering over, if this happens to be the component I wish to slide then it allows this but without any control. Regards Gordon

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report