Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sketch selection problem

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
pannonrider3
423 Views, 6 Replies

sketch selection problem

Hey all, 

i am trying to make a simple object with sketches, but i get the weird behaviour as shown i the pictures.

This happened to me multiple times already, but didn't bother to post, but it's too annoying to ignore anymore, this time it happened, after i sketched a simple spline, but did not disappear even after i have undone it.

Can anybody tell my why this is happening?

Thanks!

version:

windows 10 

Labels (2)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
jeff_strater
in reply to: pannonrider3

It looks like your pictures did not get attached.  Can you try again, or even better, post a video of what you are seeing?

Jeff Strater
Engineering Director
Message 3 of 7
pannonrider3
in reply to: jeff_strater

yeah my bad, uploaded them, also deleting the non constrained circle solved it, still i don't know what it caused it in the first place tho

Message 4 of 7
pannonrider3

experimenting a little more, it seems like moving a spline by its control point creates the problem

Message 5 of 7
g-andresen

Hi,

please show your process in a screencast as @jeff_strater  recommended

And

share the file:

File > export > save as f3d on local device > attach to next post

günther

Message 6 of 7
pannonrider3

hey, 

thanks for the reply

i attached the things to this post

and here is the screencast:

https://autode.sk/3mJqt6Z

Message 7 of 7
jeff_strater

sorry for the delay.  Thanks for sharing the model.  While I do not see the exact same results that are in your screencast, I do see enough to have created bug FUS-90210 to track this.  Mu suspicion is that it is all the tangencies that are causing the problems, but I do not know for certain.  We will analyze the sketch and try to identify the causes and fix them.

Jeff Strater
Engineering Director

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report