Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saving Question

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
442 Views, 2 Replies

Saving Question

Are there alternative ways of configuring how work is saved on Fusion 360? Is it possible to set up some kind of "auto save", where my work is constantly being saved directly to the cloud? I say this because Fusion keeps crashing (4 times in the last 20 minutes), whilst simply trying to offset a sketch. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
philip.s
in reply to: Anonymous

Our apologies for the inconveniences / performance issues Thomas. I'm currently looking at your most recent CER report to see if anything stands out, and will follow up accordingly.

In the mean time and in regards to your initial inquiry, you can set the autosave or 'automatic versioning time intervals' (15 minutes = minimum) in Fusion 360 by navigating to the menu (3 bars) and selecting 'Preferences'.

AUTOSAVE.png

Message 3 of 3
schneik-adsk
in reply to: philip.s

Also please direct message me the mail address for your autodesk ID. We can look at our logs and help identify where we had the problem. I am very sorry for the trouble.
Kevin Schneider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report