Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove flat pattern bend lines from drawings

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
742 Views, 2 Replies

Remove flat pattern bend lines from drawings

Good morning everyone, I am creating an A0 table containing all the quoted drawings of my design, including the flat pattern. Is it possible to completely eliminate the fold lines? I thought to alter the scale of the discontinuous line (like you can do with Autocad) that represents the fold mark. any idea about that?
Thank you all.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jhackney1972
in reply to: Anonymous

Fusion 360 does not have the ability to do this, fold lines yes but not bend lines.  There is a work-around but it is a lot of work just to get rid of some bend lines.  If you are still interested, take a look at the Screencast.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: jhackney1972

Thank you john for your answer. actually it's a lot of work.In the end the fastest way is to import the dwg into autocad and edit it. Little troubles because if you need to edit something in the original file you lose all the changes made in Autocad, like the setting of line types and colors/thicknesses.
Andrea

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report