Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rectangle with Round Corners?

46 REPLIES 46
SOLVED
Message 1 of 47
Anonymous
77936 Views, 46 Replies

Rectangle with Round Corners?

VERY new to F360 ( and design in general ) and am about to pull my hair out.

I am trying to model a very simple makeup case cover for my daughter.  It is a very basic rectangle with rounded corners.  However:

The corners at the bottom of the rectangle are much more rounded than the corners at the top.  It is actually this cheap case:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fi.ebayimg.com%2F00%2Fs%2FMTAwMFg0OTc%3D%2Fz%2F0KsAA...

I have been searching for about 30 minutes now just create a rounded corner and am utterly lost.  Any help would be much appreciated!

46 REPLIES 46
Message 41 of 47
TrippyLighting
in reply to: CLmoss

The message was directed at you, the bully,  not at Claas and was in response to my request to shut this thread down. Unfortunately that did not happen!

EESignature

Message 42 of 47
cekuhnen
in reply to: Discussion_Admin

@Discussion_Admin

Might be a moment to step in.

Claas Kuhnen

Faculty Industrial Design – Wayne State Universit

Chair Interior Design – Wayne State University

Owner studioKuhnen – product : interface : design

Message 43 of 47
CLmoss
in reply to: TrippyLighting

Well, I don't think anyone reading this thread, from the beginning, would see anything other than what I stated.  I made my case.  I am done with this bickering.  

Jim 

Message 44 of 47
shaady
in reply to: Anonymous

im bold now 😞
Message 45 of 47
shaady
in reply to: Anonymous

Like I pulled my hair out then I found this topic 😛
Message 46 of 47
TrippyLighting
in reply to: shaady

@shaady I suggest you create a new thread and explain what you are trying to achieve. I've you've started a Fusion 360 design, perhaps consider sharing it.

EESignature

Message 47 of 47
shaady
in reply to: TrippyLighting

Maybe, but maybe I should get an update on how things work nowadays I guess. Last time I used Autodesk was like in 2006, possibly. But it looks a little different now 🥴...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report