Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Probleme mit Kontaktsatz - Problems with contact set

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
privat4FZ7D
295 Views, 5 Replies

Probleme mit Kontaktsatz - Problems with contact set

Ich betreibe Fusion 360 hobbymäßig, da ich es liebe etwas zu konstruieren und damit herumzuspielen. Ich bin dabei, ein kleines Vorhängeschloss zu konstruieren.
Dabei wird der Verschlussriegel des Bügels über eine Drehbewegung einer "Schließraste" freigegeben oder gesperrt.  Die "Schließraste" hat eine nach unten zeigende Nase, welche verhindert, dass der Verschlussriegel sich bewegen kann. Das passiert, wenn die "Schließraste" mit der Nase durch den Schlüsselbart beim Öffnen angehoben, der Verschlussriegel dabei nach rechts geschoben und die "Schließraste" dann wieder abgesenkt wird.  Beim Schließen passiert das Umgekehrte. Der Verschlussriegel wird nach links geschoben, die "Schließraste" dabei angehoben und wieder abgesenkt. 
Nun habe ich mehrere Kontaktsätze erstellt. Unter anderem auch einen, der dafür sorgen soll, dass der Verschlussriegel eben nicht einfach nach rechts oder links bewegt werden kann, wenn der durch die "Schließrastennase" an der Bewegung gehindert werden soll. 
Leider blockiert der entsprechende Kontaktsatz den Verschlussriegel nicht, sondern er bewegt die Schließraste einfach. 
Wie bekomme ich das hin, dass, wenn der Verschlussriegel die "Schließraste" berührt, nur blockiert wird?
Ich habe die Datei angehängt. Der "stilisierte" Schlüssel lässt sich entsprechend drehen, sodass die Funktion geprüft werden kann. Ebenso kann man eben auch den Verschlussriegel als auch die "Schließraste" voll bewegen.
Vielen Dank für die Hilfe bei der Lösung des Problems.

[translated with Google]

I run Fusion 360 as a hobby because I love building and playing around with things. I'm in the process of constructing a small padlock.
The locking latch of the bracket is released or locked via a rotary movement of a “closing catch”. The "locking catch" has a downward-pointing nose which prevents the locking latch from moving. This happens when the "locking catch" with the nose is raised by the key bit when opening, the locking bolt is pushed to the right and the "closing catch" is then lowered again. When closing, the reverse happens. The locking latch is pushed to the left, the "locking catch" is raised and lowered again.
Now I have created several contact sets. Among other things, one that is supposed to ensure that the locking bolt cannot simply be moved to the right or left if it is to be prevented from moving by the "locking catch lug".
Unfortunately, the corresponding contact set does not block the locking latch, but simply moves the locking catch.
How do I get it to work so that when the locking latch touches the "locking catch" it just blocks?
I've attached the file. The "stylized" key can be turned accordingly so that the function can be checked. You can also fully move the locking latch and the “closing catch”.

Thank you for the help in solving the problem.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
jhackney1972
in reply to: privat4FZ7D

You need to make the Contact Set so physically it locks and not simply slide over the surface.  Contact Sets are very unpredictable in Fusion 360 so this idea is not foolproof but it locks is a lot better than before.  Model is attached.

Engagement.jpg

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 6
privat4FZ7D
in reply to: jhackney1972

Thanks a lot for your helping hand. But it is necessary to change the items. It is strange, to change the model to make Fusion 360 work proper.
I do not really understand, why your setup works and mine does not.
I thought, I did something wrong, but it seems to me, that the software is not really able to handle this combination. I am happy, that I do not need the Software for living. I am only a hobby constructer who can live with it at least.
The important thing is, that I can handle it now with the knowledge, that Fusion 360 has problems with this function.

Message 4 of 6
jhackney1972

The reason it works is because the added shape forces the Contact set into a “physically” captured position.  As I mentioned Contact Sets are very unpredictable in Fusion 360 especially when they are used along with other motion links.

I am puzzled why you marked your post as the Accept Solution when you admit my post works?

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 5 of 6
privat4FZ7D
in reply to: jhackney1972

That must be a misunderstanding. In my opinion you gave me a soltution that works. So I marked it as an accepted solution.
Ma be I understand the rules wrong. then I would be happy to be corrected.

Sincerely
Robert

Message 6 of 6
CGBenner

@privat4FZ7D @jhackney1972 

Hello!  I have moved to the Solution to John's first answer, as you have indicated that this did solve your problem.  I'm glad that it worked for you, and I wish you both a great week!

Chris Benner
Industry Community Manager – Design & Manufacturing

If a response answers your question, please use  ACCEPT SOLUTION  to assist other users later.

Also be generous with Likes!  Thank you and enjoy!

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider
Inventor/Beta Feedback Project

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report