Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Show Data Panel - default folder

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
and.magro
835 Views, 4 Replies

Open Show Data Panel - default folder

Hello,

How can I change the default folder when I open the Show Data Panel?

When I open the Show Data Panel always goes to a specific project folder, I'd like to change, for example, to My Recent Data.

Thanks

André Magro

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
g-andresen
in reply to: and.magro

Hi,

that´s what I see

auswahl.png

günther

Message 3 of 5
philwmcintosh
in reply to: g-andresen

Here's what I see every time I first open the default panel and I sure wish I could find out how to make open at the spot shown in the second image.

Message 4 of 5

so far there is no specific option for that.

But you can prioritize your projects to show always on top. Just hover over to right side of the project you want it to show first and click on that pin icon.

It always shows you the pinned projects at first.

Make sure that you are in all projects.

Message 5 of 5

That should be true but in fact is not. You will notice that in image 1 nothing is pinned and that’s the view you always see when it opens and yet in image 2 the “jobs” folder is pinned and that’s not where it opens. However I did find a solution which was to delete that “Komatsu” project in image 1 which was okay because that, and some other projects from that period are no longer used or relevant but not everyone is able to do that so maybe “Move” would work for others.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report