Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not All the thread types showing

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
deryauhri
157 Views, 3 Replies

Not All the thread types showing

Hello today while i was designing a part i tried to add a thread but not all the thread types are showing up on the menu?

5 typr.png

only this 5 types are showing up. But in the thread data folder all the files still there

all thread.png

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
MRWakefield
in reply to: deryauhri

I would say that there's an error in the "CameraFilterMetricprofile.xml" file. In my experience Fusion processes the files in alphanumeric order and as soon as it encounters an error it stops loading any further thread files. To test this you can move this file or perhaps rename it adding a "z" at the beginning of the file name so that it reads "zCameraFilterMetricprofile.xml". It won't of course fix the file but it should allow Fusion to load the remaining thread files.

Hope this helps.

If this answers your question please mark the thread as solved as it can help others find solutions in the future.
Marcus Wakefield

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I've created a Windows application for creating custom thread files for Fusion. You can find out about it here. Hope you find it useful.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Message 3 of 4
deryauhri
in reply to: MRWakefield

Thanks for the answer yeah that fixed it. I found the bug in my .xml file and fixed it thanks!!! 

Message 4 of 4
MRWakefield
in reply to: deryauhri

👍

If this answers your question please mark the thread as solved as it can help others find solutions in the future.
Marcus Wakefield

I've created a Windows application for creating custom thread files for Fusion. You can find out about it here. Hope you find it useful.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report