Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not all parts shown in drawing

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
dani.mathys
528 Views, 3 Replies

not all parts shown in drawing

I try to make a drawing from an assembly. I select "full assembly", then fusion 360 takes me to the 2D workspace. I creat the first view and in this view some parts are not shown. Does anyone has a solution for this problem?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
cmiller66
in reply to: dani.mathys

Hi Dani,

What type of objects are the parts that are not showing up in the drawing?  Are they solids or surfaces?  Currently we support drawings of solid bodies only, not meshes, tsplines or surfaces.  Are you using distributed design/xrefs?  We have identified a bug with drawings created with distributed designs either dropping or duplicating some components.  A fix for this is due in the next update.

If you can invite me to your project, christopher.miller@autodesk.com, I will take a look.

Thanks,
Chris

Message 3 of 4
dani.mathys
in reply to: cmiller66

Hi Chris

I've invited you to my project. The name of the assemby is "Pendeluhr 1.1" an "Gegensperr mit Hilfsantrieb". Thank you!

Message 4 of 4
cmiller66
in reply to: dani.mathys

Hi Dani,

Thank you.  I was able to reproduce the issue (for example in the drawing of Gegensperr the part called Trommel is missing from the drawing).  This looks like the bug with distributed design/xrefs and drawings that I mentioned.  Good news is I created drawings of your both of your designs using the latest in-house build and the problem is fiixed there.  This fix will be available in the next Update which is scheduled for this upcoming weekend.  Please check it after the update and let me know how it goes.

Thanks again for reporting this issue, and very cool designs!

Thanks,
Chris

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report