Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with slicing an object! Any tips?

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
286 Views, 0 Replies

Need help with slicing an object! Any tips?

Hello! 

I have made a spoiler for a car, now I would like to slice it using Slicer for Fusion 360 to use it on a CNC milling machine, but I've never done this before, but I'm very much willing to learn, but can't seem to find the right answers online!

First of all the dimensions for the CNC are X: 120cm, Y: 170cm and Z: 12cm, using a 6mm ball head.The material used is DSP 120x60x1.8 cm. I guess I have correctly input all the specs in Manufacturing settings (pic below), but I have no clue what to do now, because the part is larger than the material(pic below)! How do I set this up correctly, to get the g-code and fix the issue? I uploaded my .obj file below, so any tips or help would be greatly appreciated! 

The SettingsThe Settings

Parts are too large for the material!Parts are too large for the material! 

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report