Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOVE data to different Project folder

22 REPLIES 22
SOLVED
Message 1 of 23
tkuechle
5442 Views, 22 Replies

MOVE data to different Project folder

There seems to be an issue for me moving files to a different folder. I could sometimes select several files, right click and then select move. Normally a window would appear that would allow me to move the selected files move files to a destination. Now, when the window appears it is no longer possible to select the new destination when it is a new project folder.

Strange.

Tem

Tags (4)
22 REPLIES 22
Message 21 of 23
veso58S5W
in reply to: veso58S5W

The only way I figured out how I can move files from one Project to other is to Copy those files to the different Project (where I want them) and then delete all of them in the Project I don't want them.
Tedious, unnecessary job.

Message 22 of 23
veso58S5W

Even that doesn't work. Horrible experience.

Message 23 of 23
Phil.E

The only restriction on moving designs across projects is found on an old "single user storage" hub. When you look at your hub list, is your current hub listed as Single User Storage like this example? (see the last item on the list, it's a Single User Storage hub)

Single user Storage at the bottom of list.png

Phil Eichmiller
Software Engineer
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report