Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

move/copy tool bug - cant select axis

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
elcrni
215 Views, 3 Replies

move/copy tool bug - cant select axis

hi all,

Since last update i am having difficulties with move/copy tool in Fusion, so i create a simple object and when i go into MOVE mode i get 3 axis with move/rotate as it's supposed to be but then i can not select the axis easily like before, its like an overlay issues, it always either selects wrong axis or select rotate axis... i have to spend like 2 minutes trying to grab the correct axis for movement... almost looks like overlay issue where one axis get "under" other so i can only select the top one, if that makes sense.

Same issue with selecting edges, when i select one edge i can not select the one close to it until i rotate the viewport to opposite side.

Really really annoying. any tips would be highly appreciated.

many thanks,

Alek

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
HughesTooling
in reply to: elcrni

Couple of people complained about this yesterday. Think the problem was fixed by selecting a different graphics diver in preferences. If this help you can you let us know what it's set to and what you changed it to please. Do you have a SpaceMouse as well?

HughesTooling_0-1716485039892.png

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
elcrni

thanks @HughesTooling, you are right, graphic driver was a problem (DirectX 9)

DirectX 11 is ok but creates a new problem, as i have 32 inch high DPI screen i get like 2fps with DX11. 

Using OpenGL now and everything seems to work ok. 

thanks again!

Alek

Message 4 of 4
elcrni

thanks @HughesTooling 

This solved it, DirectX 9 was a problem. DX11 works but i get like 2fps i guess due to my 32 inch high DPI screen... so OpenGL works for now.

many thanks,

Alek

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report