Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

motion

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
235 Views, 1 Reply

motion

http://a360.co/1Ehzc2N

I have worked very hard and taught myself Fusion so that I can model my wheelchair design. I actually did fairly well with the drawing and assembly with your tutorials. But I am having an absolute bear of a time with the motion. I have an unusual pin slot joint for the seat attachment and a slider joint for the upper seat attachment. The motion thing is very limited in my repertoire. I have attached a link to my A360 hub. Would someone be willing to be my Fusion buddy to help solve these problems?

History: I have multiple sclerosis and am now confined to a wheelchair full-time. I was an active outdoors person prior to my disease. I have been craving hiking since I have been confined. This chair has significantly greater abilities that would allow me to backpack once again. So this is a pretty important project to me and I'm willing to beg!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
sachlene.singh
in reply to: Anonymous

Mary,

I'm more than happy to help here. Just a glance at the design is enough to be impressed! Very nice work here to get Fusion working for you to design your new wheelchair.

I'd be happy to get on the phone with you to understand the problem a little better. Could you send me an email at sachlene.singh@autodesk.com and we can pick a time to talk?

I'm looking forward to working with you on this design.

-Sachlene

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report