Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inverted mirror

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
426 Views, 1 Reply

inverted mirror

Hey guys I am stuck on this problem I am trying to figure out how to do a revers mirror, I am working on the Black Arrow from The hobbit moves for a buddy and I was going to utilize Fusion 360's mirror to do the twist and manipulation the two bars around each other.  It worked in making the initial curves. But now I need to inverse the work flow on one. I can do it manual. Bit of a pain but possible. I am in the sculpt menu I attached a image of what i am working on.  

Any help would be nice. I tried looking it up, but all I are normal mirror instructions. 

Thank you for your help. 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
patilsm
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

Thanks for your post,

I have checked you attached PNG file, in that you want to mirror but its inverted which not possible by using our current mirror operation.

But instead of that If you use Pattern or Copy-Pate operation to inverse the workflow on one.

Please check attached screen cast where I shown the workflow by using the pattern and copy-past, 

Let me know if this does not resolve your issue.

Thanks,

Sagar

Sagar Patil
Software Engineer
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report