Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to merge lines?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jmceara
4121 Views, 2 Replies

How to merge lines?

Hi!

I think it's a basic question, but how can I merge lines from the same sketch?

Let me explain: I have draw a rectangle and a circle, in the same sketch. What I want is to delete some lines (see picture) to 'merge' and create only one thing......but I can't select circle-parts, only full circle. When I try to select only one small part of circle (that overlaps rectangle, for example), full circle are selected, then I can't delete only that piece.

What am I doing wrong? How can I select one the part of circle that overlap rectangle?

question_fusion.png

Labels (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
MRWakefield
in reply to: jmceara

Trim, although it's often better not to, but that's up to you to decide 😉

2020-07-05.png

If this answers your question please mark the thread as solved as it can help others find solutions in the future.
Marcus Wakefield

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I've created a Windows application for creating custom thread files for Fusion. You can find out about it here. Hope you find it useful.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Message 3 of 3
TheCADWhisperer
in reply to: jmceara

Your sketch isn’t fully defined.

You don’t really need to merge anything.

Can you File>Export your *.f3d file to your local drive and then Attach it here to a Reply?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report