Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me with this model

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
359 Views, 6 Replies

Help me with this model

I cant do the last two tips in my project although i have followed every single tip i saw in the video and its written in my book too but it just didnt work

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
chrisplyler
in reply to: Anonymous

Were you going to provide some idea of what the troublesome steps are? Maybe a video of what's going on with a description of the problem? Perhaps a few pictures? Something?

Message 3 of 7
mavigogun

There appears to be a continuity error between the Keyboard and the Control Unit.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: chrisplyler

search for the cannon holder in auto desk they will show you a video of how to make this model but when i finish doing the two circles i cant extrude the chosen part, and there is a picture in the book also cannon holder.jpeg

Message 5 of 7
chrisplyler

Okay, that's a start. Soooooo...

When do you fail?

Are you unable to activate the Model>Create>Extrude tool?

Are you unable to select the circular profile?

Are you unable to enter a distance?

Are you just unable to determine whether you need the New Body, Cut or Intersect setting?

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: chrisplyler

when i drew the second circle it seems that it was drawn out of the model so thats why i am not able to extrude the red part shown in the picture. And what do you mean by this is just the start? also i know nothing about the program so excuse me.

Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

I did it, i was sketching the second on the first circle instead of the whole surface 🙂 anyways thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report