Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion360 File ERROR

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
ChristophUnbescheidt
623 Views, 4 Replies

Fusion360 File ERROR

Hello guys, 

I got a problem using Fusio360 files in the cloud. I created some Architure in Fusion and wanted to re-open it,

but there were some Errors...
could anybody tell me if the files are not uploaded right?
PLEASE HELP ME !  

Industrial Designer
c.unbescheidt@gmail.com
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi Christoph,

From the images you attached, it appears that  you are working with a large data set and have been offline while creating multiple versions of the model. This has left you with 1.3Gb of data to be uploaded, and there appear to be some issues with the uploads. You should still be able to work with your data while the uploads are pending so the error you are seeing when accessing v42 is unexpected.

To help us investigate this issue, could you collect Diagnostic Log Files and either attach here or forward to me at matt.pooley@autodesk.com.

Regards,

Matt Pooley

On Behalf of the Fusion Dev Team

Message 3 of 5

big thanks for your respone !
what you said makes sense to me... is my data so big beacuse i created 1:1 architecture in fusion?

Industrial Designer
c.unbescheidt@gmail.com
Message 4 of 5

Hi Christophe,

There are a range of design approaches which can lead to large files, an example I've seen elsewhere is modelling a section of netting with solid pipes, . If you are interested in optimizing your design, I could put you in touch with one of our modelling experts that may be able to provide specific tips for your domain.

Regards,

Matt.

Message 5 of 5

that would be great ! 

my mail:
c.unbescheidt@gmail.com 

Smiley Very Happy

Industrial Designer
c.unbescheidt@gmail.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report