Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy holes and tube to adjacent walls

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
seank156
239 Views, 4 Replies

Copy holes and tube to adjacent walls

I have a box and need to copy a hole plus the tube to two adjacent walls.  I tried to mirror the tube to the targeted plane and it doesn't work.

How do I go about doing this? 

sBox.JPG

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
jhackney1972
in reply to: seank156

Please attach your model so the Forum users can help.  If you do not know how to attach your Fusion 360 model follow these easy steps. Open the model in Fusion 360, select the File menu, then Export and save as a F3D or F3Z file to your hard drive. Then use the Attachments section of a forum post to attach it.

John Hackney, Retired
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
davebYYPCU

Good job with the Origin in the middle.

Cancel the mirror.

circular Pattern all four in one go, using Z axis from the Origin.

Might help....

Message 4 of 5
seank156
in reply to: davebYYPCU

Got it thanks!  I used the Circular Pattern.  I then had to pick the hole, I believe it was Type:Faces, then origin as axis.  After that was done, I used Circular Pattern again, and used Type:Bodies to select the tubes and using the origin as axis.

Capture.JPG

Message 5 of 5
davebYYPCU

Type - Features

select from the timeline, select the hole and the tube, but

you could have made a side panel, and selected body.

Might help for next time....

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report