Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug Report :Section Analysis

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Patan77xD
285 Views, 2 Replies

Bug Report :Section Analysis

Just reporting a bug that I noticed, I have created a custom thread as a separate body then I join it to the main body, however when I do section analysis it create some strange graphical artifacts, there is no gap between the the thread and model because I have made sure the thread have some overlap, the graphical  artifacts is visible in both perspective and orthographic view but the model looks correct so don't think it an issue with the model. 

fusion_bug01.pngfusion_bug02.png

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TrippyLighting
in reply to: Patan77xD

This isn't necessarily a bug. Can you change the display detail control to   fixed/high?

You need to select the component/body and right-click and find the Display detail control in the menu.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
Patan77xD
in reply to: TrippyLighting

Yes, changing it to fixed removed the graphical artifacts even at low settings, however it still technically a bug/graphical artifact when in adaptive mode, and they should fix if they can. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report