Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2D design drawing on 4K screen

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
541 Views, 4 Replies

2D design drawing on 4K screen

Hi,

when viewing / editing a 2D drawing on a 4K monitor the drawing is only fully rendered on the top 60% of the screen area. ( ie if the drawing is maximised in the workspace the lower %40 is only partially rendered )

There is no problem with 3D views / webpages / other apps etc etc ... so its not my screen or graphics.

If I zoom the drawing to make it smaller and move it to the top half of the workspace it renders OK but this defeats the purpose of using a big screen ?? ;-0

See screenshot ...  the drawing block is only partially rendered as described .... there is no design in this picture.

partial renderpartial render

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
davy.kyndt
in reply to: Anonymous

I have the same problem.

Running a Dell Precision 7540 with 4K Monitor

see attached video.

http://gofile.me/2gGMI/1TxfgmY4P 

image.png

Message 3 of 5
endre.szesztay

Same for me...

Message 4 of 5
rushabhthakkar_910

See this Article Once...  https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/fusion-360/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Per... 

Thanks and Regards,

Rushabh Thakkar.

Please use the Accept Solution button to mark any posts that provide the answer or solution. 

Likes are always welcome.

LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook.      

Message 5 of 5

Hello Rushabh,

thank you for the answer, but id does not solve the problem, though there is some change. With the "Preferences >> Preview Features >> General >> HighDPIScaling (Windows Only)" setting switched ON, I had to override the "High DPI settings", then the issue disappeared at 150% window scaling. For 100% or 125%, or without override, the problem is still there.

With the "Preferences >> Preview Features >> General >> HighDPIScaling (Windows Only)" setting switched OFF, the situation is better. Now I could switch off High DPI override, and now it works with 125% or higher scaling. But at 100% it is still bad. Again, this is the "vanilla" setting, everything is default, so I suppose it would have to be fine.

I have a simple 4k monitor, Gforce MX 250 + UHD 620 video.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report