Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Fusion API and Scripts
Got a new add-in to share? Need something specialized to be scripted? Ask questions or share what you’ve discovered with the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where is fusion git

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
daniel_lyall
1330 Views, 3 Replies

where is fusion git

can these two be added as a sticky https://rawgit.com/AutodeskFusion360/AutodeskFusion360.github.io/master/Installation.html https://github.com/AutodeskFusion360

Win10 pro | 16 GB ram | 4 GB graphics Quadro K2200 | Intel(R) 8Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz

Daniel Lyall
The Big Boss
Mach3 User
My Websight, Daniels Wheelchair Customisations.
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
daniel_lyall
in reply to: daniel_lyall

bo

Win10 pro | 16 GB ram | 4 GB graphics Quadro K2200 | Intel(R) 8Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz

Daniel Lyall
The Big Boss
Mach3 User

Message 3 of 4
ekinsb
in reply to: daniel_lyall

I've updated the API help with a link (which was an oversight before) and I've also added additional instructions on how to use the programs that are available on GitHub.  It will be available with the next update in November or possibly before then.

Brian Ekins
Inventor and Fusion 360 API Expert
Mod the Machine blog
Message 4 of 4
daniel_lyall
in reply to: ekinsb

thank you only had to ask 3 time`s not to bad, also can you have it so anyone else who does a addon it get`s added to the fusion git page not all over the show

Daniel Lyall
The Big Boss
Mach3 User

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report