Community
Fusion API and Scripts
Got a new add-in to share? Need something specialized to be scripted? Ask questions or share what youā€™ve discovered with the community.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Spyder Internal Console Error

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
3515 Views, 2 Replies

Spyder Internal Console Error

I am having an error in the internal console of Spyder whenever I debug/run. I can continue to use spyder if I pop out the inner console and "hide" it behind another window but it seems to prevent any user interface messages from popping up correctly, including the sample script. Any idea how to fix this?

This is the error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Autodesk\webdeploy\production\a406a4b5ad17e39452da8cb08ea66b9baa6e0954\Spyder\spyderlib\plugins\editor.py", line 1392, in opened_files_list_changed
action.setEnabled(enable and WINPDB_PATH is not None)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'setEnabled'
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
neil.liu
in reply to: Anonymous

Sorry for the inconvenience. We can reproduce the issue in the office. The reason is we show internal console, while we expected it should be disabled. We fixed the issue already which should be available in the new release. 

Now we have a workaround for this issue. Please open the Preferences dialog from Tools menu in Spyder and turn off the option like below:

spyder.PNG

BTW, it looks this issue would not block any workflows, user interface messages would not be blocked either. 

Thanks,

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: neil.liu

That solved the issue, thank you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report