Community
Fusion Team, Data, & Project Management
Need help managing your Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Team Hub? Have questions about adding or removing team members, or permissions? Get help from the collaboration experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alerts/Notifications doesn't link to File

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
fredform
178 Views, 2 Replies

Alerts/Notifications doesn't link to File

Hi,

I receive notifications when my team members comment or markup files in Fusion Teams Web which is great. What is not great is that it seems the notifications doesn't link to the item/file in question. Is this as designed? It seems silly to have to click through the entire project structure and manually locate the file that was commented as supposed to just clicking the notification and jumping to the file.

FrC4_0-1658913314371.png

Perhaps I am missing something here?

Best,

Fredrik

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
abhinav_singh
in reply to: fredform

Hi, currently this is by design. The notification will just give you name of the file and it is not hyperlinked to the file itself. 
But this does seems like a good area to explore in order to improve our notification management. I will file a low priority ticket in our long term product backlog and let our Product Managers priortise it. ATEAM-39583. Thanks! 

Abhinav Singh
Product Owner
Message 3 of 3
fredform
in reply to: abhinav_singh

Hi,

A "... low priority ticket in our long term product backlog" doesn't sound very promising but thanks 🙂

If you're gonna go through the trouble then perhaps you could also write something about the email/notifications options for projects. Currently we use Project Sync to automatically upload released drawings to a Fusion Team Hub project but receiving an email for every single file that has been uploaded is ridiculous. Opting out of these emails I don't receive any notifications from my team members commenting on the files, basically ruining the use of Fusion Team as a design review tool.

FrC4_0-1659535195982.png

I would like a more granular control of notifications/emails, perhaps like this:

FrC4_1-1659535373815.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report