Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tittle Block is empty

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
michael.charpin
1026 Views, 8 Replies

Tittle Block is empty

Any ideas on why this happened and how I can fix it? 

Opened up Fusion today and all my Drawings are missing the info in the Tittle Block. Opened the Template and the Tittle Block there is also empty. Also worth noting the Version of the Template has not changed, it is still version v1 when we originally made it. 

EDIT: Also to note:

I am on Version 2.0.4383

My Co-Worker who is on Version 2.0.4375  can still see the tittle block info as normal in the template and in the drawings.

It should look like this:

image.pngInstead it currently looks like this: 
image.png

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
cmiller66
in reply to: michael.charpin

Hi Michael,

Are you both on the same OS?  What OSs are you on?  I haven't heard any other reports of this. Would it be possible for both you and your co-worker to open the template and Output to DWG and send me (christopher.miller@autodesk.com) those two DWG files?

Assuming the title block in the template was an external DWG you imported, could you send me that too?

Thanks,

Chris

Message 3 of 9
michael.charpin
in reply to: cmiller66

I am using Windows 10 Pro Version 1803 and my co-worker is using MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6 

She has just updated to Fusion Version 2.0.4383 and her files still open like normal. 

I have uninstalled Fusion and reinstalled and it has not fixed the problem. 

Message 4 of 9
cmiller66

Hi Michael,

Thank you for sending your file, I was able to reproduce the problem in-house and logged a bug in our system for this (internal reference FDWG-10055).  Were you able to workaround the problem with the file I sent you?  Please let me know.

Also if anyone else reading this has seen the problem of their title block text disappearing after the last update, please let me know.  So far this is the only report I've received of this problem.

Thanks,
Chris 

Message 5 of 9
michael.charpin

Hey Chris, 

Yes the font file you sent me seems to have fixed the problem for now. 

Thanks for the help! --Mike 

Message 6 of 9

Hey Chris, 

My text is gone this morning. 

I'm pretty sure the text font is installed correctly. 

-Mike 

Message 7 of 9
cmiller66

Hi Mike,

Since I sent you that file there was an update to Fusion posted.  Unfortunately the workaround of manually copying that file gets "undone" when an update is done.  The same steps/file as last time will re-address the problem, but until we get the correct fix in, copying the file over is not a permanent fix.  Please let me know how it goes.

Thanks,
Chris

Message 8 of 9
HughesTooling

@cmiller66 Someone here with a similar problem but only some text missing. Editing their title block and changing the text font to Arial fixed the problem for me.

Mark

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 9 of 9
cmiller66
in reply to: HughesTooling

Thanks Mark,

We're working on this.  When a required font can't be found we are supposed to fall back to an alternative font, but for some reason in this latest update this is not always working (bug is FDWG-10055).

Thanks,

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report