Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange issue with Inserting Title Block - Menu not available?

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
jordan_crt
142 Views, 5 Replies

Strange issue with Inserting Title Block - Menu not available?

I am running into an issue with sheet settings, which is preventing me from accessing the menu. When I click or right click on the "sheet settings" or the gear icon in the browser/tree, nothing happens. Plus, when I click on the other options, like Document Settings, or the Assembly (see attached) these menus replace the sheet settings menu when I try to click on it.

Anyone run into this or have any solutions? I can't seem to get my sheet template onto existing drawings without, or update the title block descriptions, etc.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Post EDIT: I updated the title to reflect what the core of my issue actually is, I had read somewhere that there should be an additional menu, but didn't realize that was the drop down! Whoops!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
jordan_crt
in reply to: jordan_crt

Embedding the video is causing an HTML error, please see here:

https://autode.sk/3quRyvM

Message 3 of 6
ClintBrown3D
Message 4 of 6
jordan_crt

Thanks much @ClintBrown3D  ! Within these sub-menus I still can't access external title block templates to use in drawings. Maybe I should have started out with this question - from some of the forum posts I read I thought there was an additional menu I was missing!

Can you link to an up-to-date tutorial on how to get an external title block/sheet template into an existing document? I currently have a "drawing template" file in Fusion.

Message 5 of 6
ClintBrown3D

Message 6 of 6
jordan_crt
in reply to: ClintBrown3D

Haha, thanks @ClintBrown3D . This feels like a wildly convoluted way to import them, but it worked!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report