Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to animate retractable badge holder?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jorge.zorrilla
193 Views, 3 Replies

How to animate retractable badge holder?

I am working in a project involving the use of this device (attached image). but I can make the outer part and as for now the internals are not necessary I just want to make the solid device and animate the retractable movement of the badge holder. Can anyone help me? retractable badge holder.jpg

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Fusion 360 does not have the ability to animate a dispensing of a cable from a roll.  You can hide a short section of cable inside the body hooked to the badge and play that out but that would not be very long.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 4

I am very thankful for your quick response.

By any means is there another app aside fusion 360 in Autodesk or another program to animate this  kind of behavior? 

Message 4 of 4

I will have to leave that question up to others, as I am not aware of any applications that will animate such motion.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report