Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After 2.0.12157 update, sketching using parameters takes 2 tries before parameters are actually used.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
mooshwa
220 Views, 2 Replies

After 2.0.12157 update, sketching using parameters takes 2 tries before parameters are actually used.

After updating to 2.0.12157, I've noticed what I suspect is a bug, but maybe its just a change in behavior.  If I'm in a sketch, and go to type in a parameter name for a dimension, hit enter or tab to accept it, the dimension is correct, but it's static, and not actually using the parameter.  If I then select the dimension and update it a second time with the parameter name again, it sticks, prefixing the dimension with "fx:".    

Certainly seems like changed behavior.  

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jhackney1972
in reply to: mooshwa

This has been brought up of the Forum a number of times.  In one of the linked posts, Autodesk Fusion 360 personnel acknowledge the problem and said a fix is in the works.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 3

We have addressed this in a new update 2.0.12160. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report