Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Function?

Print Function?

Maybe this is a dumb question/request but I would like to be able to print dircet from Fusion. Currectly the only way I can figure out how to do it is creating a file, (PDF, JPG etc) and then printing it in annother program. 

7 Comments
TimeraAutodesk
Community Manager
Status changed to: Future Consideration

bkgoodman
Enthusiast

This is kind of a HUGE ommission!!! Smiley Surprised

utekcnc
Advocate

Support it and I need this.

agordon
Advocate

The current suggestion (use PDF output) is flawed.  PDF output from F360 does not render correctly in Reader DC 15.x (latest version as of 12/16), and details are overwritten and text size is often different.  The flaws in Adobe's rendering of PDF format graphics containing text strings are well known, and so it should be avoided.  

The second suggestion, use DWG is fine if you have Autocad installed, but what professional package sends users to another package to print drawings and WIP output?  To say nothing of the free DWG readers that do not work well.

Both Win and Mac OS both support print calls very simply ...

TimeraAutodesk
Community Manager
Status changed to: オートデスク審査落選

Anonymous
Not applicable

A print function is stroooongly recommended.

keqingsong
Community Manager
Status changed to: Implemented

Good news! This is now available in the latest version of Fusion 360! https://www.autodesk.com/products/fusion-360/blog/december-5-2017-update-whats-new/

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report