Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conic Fillets

Conic Fillets

Hey there!

Great product, and I'm really really excited about what's to come. I know we're just getting started and it's going to be as full fledged as anything else in due time, but at this moment, I began the process of exporting all my data into Fusion 360 so that I could make the switch for good and hit a roadblock when it comes to conic fillets. It would be really really helpful if we could incorporate this into Fusion 360!

I know in theory I could just sweep it out, but this isn't really an option for where 3 edges meet, so short of actually changing the design I wouldn't be able to use 360.

TL;DR: Conic fillets are really important and quite difficult to create from a combination of other features!

Thanks again for creating a great product!

5 Comments
promm
Alumni
Status changed to: RUG-jp審査通過

Thank you for your idea, this is getting changed to archived due to lack of votes.

Cheers,

Mike Prom

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please unarchive. This is a hugely good and powerful feature in the packages that have it. Please consider adding this tool in the future. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

We need in this functional.

We need to solve different tasks in modeling, it is obvious that to have control over filet because your curvature does not solve the problem mate surfaces!

dave.waddellE7ZQK
Contributor

Please unarchive. Very important. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I know right? Please reconsider adding this.

Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report