Community
Forma Forum
Welcome to the Forma Community. Give feedback, report bugs, and tell us your ideas about Autodesk Forma
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

‌👋‌‌👋‌Welcome to our forum! Here is how you can get started

12 REPLIES 12
Message 1 of 13
marthe.brondbo
2050 Views, 12 Replies

‌👋‌‌👋‌Welcome to our forum! Here is how you can get started

This forum is for everyone curious about Autodesk Forma! We would like to give you the resources needed to learn about the value Autodesk Forma can provide you, as well as giving you a place where you can ask us anything - and directly connect with our product development teams along with other Spacemaker users!  

• If you have a generic question about a workflow or feature, please feel free to start a discussion by posting in this forum! And of course - you are welcome to reply to questions posted by other users (we love when users help other users!)
  • If you have specific question about a project you are working on in Spacemaker, please do not share project specific information in the forum, but use the customer chat available inside of Spacemaker (or contact your Customer Success Representative if you have one).
  • If you would like to share and learn how-to tips, workflows, product updates, and general knowledge articles about sustainability, go to the Community Knowledge Center. Link

Make sure to check it out @Elmoataz.Bellah.Salem 

And - please take time to read the following link for information on community etiquette and ground rules.

Etiquette and Ground Rules

Thank you for your participation in the community!

Marthe
Community Manager - Autodesk Forma

Tags (1)
Labels (1)
12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
ruyraoli
in reply to: marthe.brondbo

Thanks for creating this space for spacemaker discussion

Você achou uma postagem útil? Então fique à vontade para curtir essas postagens!
Sua pergunta obteve uma resposta que resolveu a duvida? Então clique no botão Aceitar Solução.

Rui Raoli
Eng. Civil Esp. em Design de Interiores e Iluminação | Gerente BIM

EESignature

Message 3 of 13

Thank you very much Marthe

We are delighted with all the capabilities of the program we want to start implementing in the company.

We currently have more than 30 parcels that we needed high-quality site proposals.

We can have a meeting to know how to start with this implementation and learn even more.

Message 4 of 13

Hello! 
So nice to hear that you are interested in Spacemaker! Currently we are only available for purchase in Europe, but we are hoping to expand very soon. Did you manage to sign up for a trial? I am also happy to help you and your colleague expand the trial for some time if you need more time. Let me know in a DM if you need help! When you have access to the software you will also have access to a lot of help material that will help you get started. 

Best of luck! 

Marthe

Message 5 of 13

😀

Message 6 of 13

Hello Marta, can you help me extend the test, thanks.
Message 7 of 13

Hi again! I have dm´d you! Sorry about the late response!
Marthe
Message 8 of 13

Is it too late to join?

RB Cameron, AIA, LEED AP, EDAC
Digital Practice Leader

Message 9 of 13

Hi Ryan! So happy to see you here - you are so welcome! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you 😄
Marthe
Message 10 of 13
Chris_D_UK

It might be the wrong place to ask this @marthe.brondbo, but why is my Profile photo hidden on the forum and how do I unhide it? Thanks.

Message 11 of 13
marthe.brondbo
in reply to: Chris_D_UK

@Chris_D_UK so sorry for the extremely late reply! Just came back from leave, and this one seems to have been forgotten. Sorry about that! 
Since it is a while ago, maybe you can try again to upload a picture? If it does not work I will move this topic to https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/reported-community-website/idb-p/community-issue-report! Let me know:) 
Marthe

Message 12 of 13
Chris_D_UK

My Profile has a photo - it's there in the top right of the screen when I'm logged in to this forum. When I go in to my community profile though, the photo is hidden, with no button to unhide it, and no button to upload another photo.

Message 13 of 13

is this for BIM?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report