Community
Forma Forum
Welcome to the Forma Community. Give feedback, report bugs, and tell us your ideas about Autodesk Forma
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit link, Reload from Forma

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
cpeGNM7L
201 Views, 1 Reply

Revit link, Reload from Forma

Hello Forma Forum

Nice with the ability to send a proposal to Revit, but for me there is always a lot of iterations, so without the ability to reload from Forma to Revit, I really can’t use the link for much.
Iterations always happens in a project – customer changes, technical changes and so on.

I really like the terrain function in Forma – even though its at an early stage I can see a lot of possibilities regarding pads, slopes and hopefully also quantities on earthwork. Nice to get an arial photo as texture in Revit!

I note that linked Revit files aren’t sent to Forma. Hope this will be possible in the future as my current workflow is:

• Send Forma to Revit Site file.
  • Link Revit building files into Revit Site
  • Then it would be very nice to send the linked buildings to Forma as a base for editing terrain. Note: As mentioned above I like the terrain function – is does slope way better than in Revit.
  • After editing terrain in Forma then send it back to Revit.

SO, please give us the possibility to:

• Update from Forma to Revit repeatedly!
  • Send linked files to Forma.

Kind Regards

Claus

Labels (4)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
gavinrargo
in reply to: cpeGNM7L

Any updates on this one?  We're finding if it were possible to update the Revit Forma import after it's been created that the teams would use the tools far more readily.

-Gavin

Tags (2)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report