Community
Forma Forum
Welcome to the Forma Community. Give feedback, report bugs, and tell us your ideas about Autodesk Forma
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

im unable to load a proposal to my revit

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Romano_Moore
607 Views, 6 Replies

im unable to load a proposal to my revit

hi, i'm new to using forma and having trouble adding the proposal into my Revit project. I've downloaded the forma add-in, but whenever I go to load the proposal into Revit, it comes up with an error message: 'Could not find any data. Go to Forma and click send to Revit in the proposal list options menu.' I have obviously sent the proposal to Revit, and tried with different proposals in case it was just a bug. If anyone has any idea what I may be doing wrong, I would appreciate the help, thank you

Labels (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
smilksh
in reply to: Romano_Moore

Sorry to hear you are having troubles.

Are you logged in to Revit and Forma using the same account?  That's the most common reason for this issue.

Hope this helps!

-Heather from Forma

Message 3 of 7

I'm using Forma, the revit plugin doesn't work when I try to load the proposal the same message I get, try later our team is notified with an error code etc. Please advise

Message 4 of 7

I'm using Forma, the revit plugin doesn't work when I try to load the proposal the same message I get, try later our team is notified with an error code etc. Please advise

@smilksh 

Message 5 of 7
smilksh

Sorry to hear you are still having problems.

Could you please share a screen shot with the error code?

Thanks,

-Heather from Forma

Message 6 of 7

Hi,

Please find attached the snap shot of the error generated from revit plugin when I try to load my proposal from forma

Could you please let me know how to solve this?

Message 7 of 7
greg_marr

Benoit, we looked up that error report, and this version check failed because your local cache rejected the add-in contacting the API because you were not authenticated.

If you need further details, you can contact us via "Help>Contact support" in Forma, as I don't want to share details about your network error publicly. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators